we've worked on quite a few projects over the
years. here's a random assortment:
- Sams Wine & Spirits - selling tens of thousands of products online proved to be a problem before Sams came to us. customers were unable to find products easily, and cross selling was practically unheard of. we, of course, changed all that. appaxis developed a simple, easy cross-indexing and search platform that allows Sams' customers to not only easily find the wines they want, but allows them to explore the complex world of wine with just a few clicks of the mouse. online sales? through the roof.
- Hanson - what do you do when you become an overnight music
sensation? you need technology.
appaxis designed, developed and implemented an entire
fan club management system including community oriented features such
as forums, news, instant messaging, web based e-mail, electronic
commerce, and more. the hanson.net web site currently enables the band
to keep in touch with it's hundreds of thousands of fans all across
the globe. how? with .NET of course.
- Pictosphere - have you seen that IPIX plugin? we're sure you have.
we've developed an enhanced version of the spherical imaging
capability you see in that plugin today. using c++ and quicktime
technologies, pictosphere will deliver ground breaking 3d imaging for
all types of markets.
- GreenLightOffice.com - appaxis developed a complete, custom
office supplies e-commerce site using bleeding-edge .NET web
technologies. our expert database design services, as well as .NET
experience, helped GreenLightOffice.com bring their site to life in
record time. additionally, appaxis implemented a custom order
fulfillment system using proprietary EDI technologies.
- TroubleTRAC - one of our founders was in need of a
customer relationship management solution for his company.
simultaneously, Microsoft released the beta of its .NET framework and
development tools. it didn't take us long to put two and two together.
using every facet of the framework, appaxis developed a solution
encompassing trouble tickets, customer contact management, billing,
accounts, and a host of other functions while simultaneously learning
the result? happy customers, and smarter developers.
- HotScheduler - using .NET web services technology, appaxis
deployed a web-based resource scheduling engine for a popular site.
the engine eventually tied into the customer's front end site allowing
his clients to schedule things as varied as flight instruction and
concert hall booking.
- Royal Palate Foods - when you're selling packaged specialty
food products to companies as large as hilton, you need a professional
web presence. using various technologies including ASP, ADO, and COM,
appaxis developed a custom e-commerce solution to fit this food
supplier's specific needs. this customer was so pleased with our work,
he came back to us to implement an affiliate tracking system to allow
third parties to market his products for him. all this way before
amazon got into the affiliate game.
- Omega Legal System - for lawyers, time is money. the omega
encapsulates billing and financial management technology into a
single, easy to use billing system for large law firms. implementing
n-tier software architecture and complex database functions, Omega is
a major product used by law firms worldwide.
- IDB - imagine needing to manage a collection of over
100,000 photographs. standard image management technologies weren't
sufficient for this customer. using a variety of tools and languages
including c# and SQL Server, appaxis implemented a sophisticated image
management solution based on customer-defined logic. this customer was
so impressed with our communication that he still misses us to this
while this is a small subset of our work, we hope it demonstrates
our wide variety of abilities. if you'd like to know more, please
don't hesitate to contact us.